
So, here’s the deal. My cousin Rachel got me hopelessly addicted to the Twilight books and now my life has pretty much become consumed with this crazy vampire world. If you know me, you know I love to read, but I have seriously got a problem now. I find myself carrying these books with me everywhere! I think I might even get fired from work if I don’t watch out because I try to sneak in a page of two when I should be doing a thousand other things- LIKE MY JOB! This is getting ridiculous. Not only am I reading all the time, but I find myself arguing with people about the characters in this book. I was at Borders on my lunch break this week and I started up a conversation with a young girl about the books. I want Bella with Edward… I LOVE this character. This other girl, who doesn’t even count because her opinion sucks, wants Bella with Jacob the werewolf! I almost had myself committed with fussing with a complete stranger at Borders about these fictional characters. Tell me there is someone out there who can feel my pain!!!
5 comments:
BETH!!!! I take full responsibility for your insaneness!! I am right there with you. And if you go online to her website, you can read more!!! It's half of the first book BUT in Edward's view!! It's amazing!!!! Anyways sorry for the addiction. You are officially a Fanpire. And on Nov. 21 we are going to the movie!!! Write it down!!!! I can't wait!!!! Oh and you can buy "Edward" gear. I made a shirt online that says "Edward bit me....He bit me Hard! Because he did.
you are all weird.
I want to be part of the craziness! Just don't neglect your blog with all your reading.
I am not interested in these books at all. I just wanted to say; YAY, you updated your blog!!
I know exactly how you feel!
Post a Comment